INDEX AND DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATION'S MAJOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (FAMIS)
- Provides an on-line financial management support service. Financial information includes: General Ledger & Financial Reports; Accounts Payable & Disbursements; Accounts Receivable & Collections; and Budget Execution & Funds Control.
|AUTOMATED RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ARMS)
- Serves as an internal storage for capturing electronic mail messages created and received by agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.
| INVENTORY TRACKING SYSTEM
- Tracks information technology hardware such as personal computers, mainframe components, printers and network equipment.
| PROCUREMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT (PRISM)
- Used to record and track requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts within the agencies and offices of the Executive Office of the President.
|DEFENSE CIVILIAN PERSONNEL DATA SYSTEM (DCPDS) AND
DEFENSE CIVILIAN PAYROLL SYSTEM (DCPS)
- Provide support in tracking personnel and payroll data of staff assigned to agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.